The "Business Engineer" professional certification is registered for 3 years with the RNCP (Fiche RNCP 35760) by decision of the Director of France Compétences following the opinion of the Professional Certification Commission on 08/07/2021 at qualification level 7, with NSF code 312 under the title "Ingénieur d'Affaires" with effect until 08/07/2024, issued by C3 Institute, the certifying body.
This professional certification is made up of 5 skill blocks. Blocks of competencies represent a modular and progressive means of access to certification, as part of a training program or a VAE process, or a combination of these means of access.
Train marketing professionals capable of designing and selling customized solutions to create customer value.
At the end of the course, you will have acquired the skills to :
- Design and implement sales strategies for high-level customers
- Master the complete sales cycle (from prospecting to customer loyalty) in all business sectors
- Manage strategic projects (elaborate negotiation, sales team management)
The course leading to the "Ingénieur d'Affaires" (IA) professional certification is designed for learners:
- Holders of a level 6 diploma (Bac + 3). A copy of the diploma will be required at registration and must be submitted on the platform.
- Holders of a level 5 diploma (Bac+2) with 3 years' experience in the field.
However, with a waiver request, it is possible to enroll candidates in the 1st year if they can prove :
- Level 6 (Baccalaureate + 3) with proof of equivalence from the home establishment
For foreign diplomas, an ENIC NARIC or Campus France recognition certificate will be required to justify the skills acquired and the level of training validated.
The course, divided into five skill blocks, takes place in hybrid mode (access to an e-learning platform, face-to-face Business Game courses by specialty group).
A tutor is on hand throughout the course to answer students' questions.
The training program is illustrated by numerous examples and is very progressive; each block of skills validated by assessments gives access to the next block.
In addition, briefs are required at the end of each skills block.
At the end of the course, a professional dissertation is written and presented, and validated by a jury.
Admission is decided after examination of the application and an interview by a training entrance jury. Candidates interested in the prospects of this profession are assessed on the following criteria
The aim of this assessment is to measure your motivation and potential to acquire all the skills you need for your future career.
Defining and steering the strategic direction of a customer-focused BU
- Carry out a market study based on your economic sector
- Drawing up, preparing and managing a strategic plan
- Identify and define a brand and/or product policy
- Defining and implementing an omnichannel strategy
- Define, manage and develop the customer experience
- Establish performance indicators
Managing a BU's sales and promotional development
- Define and develop marketing and sales policy
- Prospect, develop and enhance the customer experience
- Implement and develop a sales campaign
- Plan and coordinate sales actions
Managing the economic and financial performance of a BU
- Study and interpret economic and financial dashboards
- Calculate sales forecasts and contribution margins
- Manage the BU's quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Analyze and calculate investment requirements
- Ensuring BU's financial and economic sustainability
Drawing up a complex, multimodal sales proposal
- Develop your customer portfolio
- Determine the feasibility of a project
- Develop an offer that meets customer expectations
- Conduct business negotiations to convince the customer to sign
- Identify specific clauses to contractualize the offer
Project management and internal and external resources
- Manage internal and external resources to bring a project to fruition
- Implement levers for continuous performance improvement
- Manage teams to achieve operational objectives
- Identify areas for improvement using a business review
Human Resources Management, Coaching and Communication (HRMC)
The management of human resources is of paramount importance in any company, and this task falls to the manager. In addition to the need for management training, he or she must be sufficiently equipped to strengthen the team spirit of the group he or she manages.
The coaching process for company directors, entrepreneurs and HR managers is based on tailor-made support. The reasons for this differ from one coachee to another
one coachee to another (strengthening leadership, improving communication...).
International Purchasing and Supply Chain (AISC)
The purchasing and supply chain functions are becoming increasingly strategic, both in the quest for productivity gains and in the creation of added value for customers.
and in creating added value for customers.
Their attachment to General Management, particularly in industry and services, distribution and e-commerce, testifies to the strong contribution made by purchasing and supply chain functions to corporate development or turnaround. The development of strategic and operational consulting in these functions also demonstrates this.
Sales Marketing and E-Commercial Development (MVDEC)
The development of e-commerce has forced marketers to rethink their strategies, optimizing the relationship with the customer.
With its new methods and tools, digital marketing (or e-marketing) has made its mark
for companies specializing in online commerce.
Like traditional marketing, digital marketing aims to optimize a company's sales. However, in an e-commerce environment, this objective is taken to the extreme, by seeking to establish an even more advanced and personalized relationship with the customer.
Hotel, restaurant and tourism management (GHRT)
Hospitality and tourism degrees can specialize in one area of the industry, such as sustainable tourism development, or cover a wide range of subjects.
These can include courses in management, accounting, sales and marketing, business administration, product design and intercultural communication.
This module offers students the opportunity to travel abroad to gain practical experience and industry training through an internship. Hospitality or tourism students often study a modern language alongside their degree to better prepare for an international career.
Luxury Communication and Marketing (CML)
With the advent of new technologies, the world of commerce has undergone major changes.
This situation has not left the world of luxury indifferent. It has also taken an interest in this trend to promote a quality product. In this sense, luxury companies need to adopt a new marketing strategy to impress their customers.
As a result, luxury communication has become an industry in its own right.
Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Management (IABDM)
Are you passionate about computers and new technologies? Are you interested in artificial intelligence? Discover our Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) specialization, and get to grips with intelligent computer programming. Thanks to AI, you'll be able to design high-quality Deep Learning solutions.
On completion of the course, you can move into the following professions:
- Business Engineer
- Technical sales engineer
- Business Manager
- Business developer
- Key account engineer
- Project Manager
- Project engineer
- Sales Manager
- Key Account Manager
Training can be financed :
- By the candidate, in whole or in part.
- By the company, in whole or in part.
- By one or more funding schemes, partially or in full (OPCO, Pole Emploi, etc.).
Our training managers, experts in putting together training applications, are also available to answer any questions you may have about professional training schemes and funding.